[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH vs Asterisk on Reddit...

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 10:19:06 MSK 2015

Hello.

I want to mention that FreeSwitch is the only way to go now. Astersik
being older, but lacks much of freeness.

In my practice. I've installed freeswitch years ago and it was working
without any glich since than. It is used mostly for a sensitive
callcenter which handles thousand of calls. But also it is used for
calling too. The only big problem relies in hardware. If it crashes its
bad. Sometime I have to implement fault-tolerance.

--
Mimiko desu.