[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch over docker

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Dec 16 00:00:50 MSK 2015

Please don’t promote 3rd party packaging/etc on the mailing list. While these are probably perfectly fine to use, the FreeSWITCH Team can in no way validate such things so theres the whole caveat emptor thing.

If this is something you would like to contribute to the project, please doc the generation of these things on confluence and submit and needed patches/scripts via pull request so we can eval inclusion of them