[Freeswitch-users] How can I cancel an entire file_string list of files from a playback?

D D tru083 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 23:19:29 MSK 2015

Hi,
I am playing a list of files using playback with a file_string list.
If I send a break command to the channel, then only the currently playing fileis stopped, and then the playback continues on to the next file.
I tried to use "break all" but that cancels the entire dialplan application queue,and the call gets terminated.
How can I just cancel all the files in the playback file_string?
Thanks,David