[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch as MCU for HD1080P some help about HW configuration

Emiliano o. o_emiliano at yahoo.it
Fri Dec 4 14:46:29 MSK 2015

Hello, thank you for all the help provided in the past days.I have finally managed to assembly all togheder very well, i can join a conference with different client and do correct trascoding via libav or other librariesSomeone have experience about HD conference?With my hardware, the process is very slow, even only with 2 call i can't see other side video correctly (drops in fps, low quality and loss of frames) and the cpu running high.
All is done in a intranet 100M, so there isn't a cap in the bitrate or other similar problem.I include my machine configuration, i need a more powerful HW only for bridge 2 call in trascoding?

Architecture:          x86_64
CPU op-mode(s):        32-bit, 64-bit
Byte Order:            Little Endian
CPU(s):                8