[Freeswitch-users] JSON-based API calls

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 03:55:53 MSD 2015

I'd like to start the migration in the following way:

1) write a JSON version of all existing APIs
2) refactor all normal APIs to use JSON API internally and still output the
same text result as before
3) It would be easy support other formats like XML and web once all APIs
are internally JSON
4) Use modern way to require a desired format like use "Accept" header in
HTTP to chose JSON/XML/Text etc.

I would experiment a bit if the idea sounds good.

About: http://about.me/dujinfang
Blog: http://www.dujinfang.com
Proj:  http://www.freeswitch.org.cn