[Freeswitch-users] Set Variable in Dial String from Lua Script

Ximo Peral ximop_22 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 21:20:45 MSD 2015

I am using a lua script in Freeswitch.The routes are generated from SQL queries. And there may be several trunks output.For that I use bridge failover:
bridge({ignore_early_media=false}[nobal_amt=-250,execute_on_post_originate=limit hash outbound NameTrunk 500 !NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE,gateway=4]sofia/gateway/NameTrunk/xxxxxxxxxxxxx|[nobal_amt=-250,execute_on_post_originate=limit hash outbound NameTrunk2 500 !NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE,gateway=5]sofia/gateway/NameTrunk2/xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
The problem are the channels variable in dial strings, these are not stored in the XML CDR or CDR CSV and do not know the variable "gateway" (gateway=4 or gateway=5). It is very important that I can save channels variables that are in dial strings.
Any ideas? Thanks!