[Freeswitch-users] Ubuntu and FreeSWITCH

Blake Priddy bpriddy at bryantschools.org
Thu Aug 20 21:26:55 MSD 2015

I have had several run ins with Ubuntu 14 and 12 where it would be just bad
FS hangs. I would have to get into the cli to get it to unhang. I would get
to the point where I would just keep a cli connection open just to keep the
client from calling and telling me they can't dial out.  I cannot replicate
the issue because its very random.  but it is definitely distro related. I
would switch before you go in to deep with configurations.