[Freeswitch-users] mod_voicemail verbose events?

Joshua Gigg giggsey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:54:54 MSD 2015

Further to my previous email, I can see that switch_channel_event_set_data
is called on the following events:

   - change-greeting
   - record-greeting
   - change-password
   - record-name
   - authentication

This appears to miss out the set data for:

   - mwi-update
   - folder-summary
   - leave-message

As this does appear to be an oversight for some of the events, I'll raise
an issue.

--
Joshua Gigg