[Freeswitch-users] Building FS on Ubuntu 14.04 & libyuv

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Aug 17 07:49:14 MSD 2015

This is well covered in the mailing list archives. A) it is highly recommended to not run ubuntu but to run debian jessie and follow the 1.6 install instructions on confluence

If you dont need the module(s) failing to build simply comment them out in modules.conf in the root of your source tree (see building docs on confluence)

Sent from my iPhone