[Freeswitch-users] FreeBSD 10.* build fails due to configure script error

Kim Culhan w8hdkim at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 23:00:45 MSD 2015

> This looks like a bug in libtool to me.  If you rebootstrap does it work
> right without having to manually modify the configure script?

Running rebootstrap produced a configure script with the freebsd1* tests.

The libtool version was 2.2.6b, same as used to generate the bits in the
1.4.20 tarball.

Updated to libtool 2.4.6 and ran rebootstrap and it works right, no tests
in configure for freebsd1.

Builds fine and so far appears to run fine.

Thanks very much es 73,

-kim