[Freeswitch-users] SRTP on outbound leg without TLS

Jurijs Ivolga jurij.ivo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:29:21 MSD 2015

Hi,

I'm struggling with quite simple issue. I need to enable SRTP on outbound
leg. Call hits Freeswitch as SRTP but it leaves as regular RTP. I do not
use TLS and I don't need it(yes, I know that SRTP keys are sent as plain
text in this case).

I tried to add following code to my dialplan, but it do not helps:

<condition field="${sip_has_crypto}"
expression="^(AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_32|AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_80)$"
break="never">
       <action application="set" data="sip_secure_media=true"/>
       <action application="export" data="sip_secure_media=true"/>
</condition>

I tried to add to vars.xml following line too:

<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="rtp_secure_media_inbound=mandatory"/>

But still without success.

Maybe somebody can give me a hint?

Thank you!

With kind regards,