[Freeswitch-users] Presence with shared database

Leo Noordergraaf leo.noordergraaf at deanconnect.nl
Mon Aug 10 14:55:43 MSD 2015

Hi Adam,

We ran into the same issue and created ticket
https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-7485 for it.
For some reason it has been closed but the issue still remains open.

Like you we changed the select en update statements but it would be nice
if it was solved by the freeswitch team.

regards,
Leo Noordergraaf