[Freeswitch-users] Confirmation of ICE connectivity check success

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 17:43:36 MSD 2015

Guys, anything?  Anyone?  Please let me know if the question doesn't make
sense.

The reason I am looking for this info is that sometimes my users do get
media in either direction.   They establish a call to FS and I confirm that
all the signalling went through and there is no "audio DTLS packet not
written" error in the logs.  However, there is no sound coming in either
direction.  Then 30-45 sec later, FS writes a message "No audio stun for a
long time"

In this particular case it was fixed by switching to a different ISP (so
definitely not a FS or WebRTC problem).  but I would like to try to provide
more information to the network people about what to look for.