[Freeswitch-users] Best sound file format for freeswitch

Aqs Younas aqsyounas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 19:18:32 MSD 2015

Hi,users.

I have 1-100 sound files (mp3) and wants to play these files in loop from 1
to 100 to more than 250 concurrent users.

Currently these sound files have format.

Codec: MPEG audio layer 1/2/3 (mpga)
Channels: Stereo
Sample Rate: 22050 Hz
Bitrate: 64 kb/s

While playing these files I see in freeswitch log.

*2015-04-23 14:17:59.351859 [WARNING] switch_core_file.c:230 File has 2
channels, muxing to 1 channel will occur.*

I want my freeswitch to have minimum load while playing these files
(located on freeswitch server).

I which file format I must convert these files to have my freeswitch  with
 minimum load.

Your Guys opinion is much appreciated.

Thanks