[Freeswitch-users] Capturing call time of IVR Menus

Chris Tunbridge blasterjr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 23:28:00 MSD 2015

Vishal you should be able to look at the transfer stamps between when they
were transferred to the IVR extension and when they were transferred away
inside your mod_xml_cdr.

Other than that you could write a variable like so at the start

<action application="set"
data="ivr_${destination_number}_start=${strepoch()}"/>

and this at the end

<action application="set"
data="ivr_${destination_number}_end=${strepoch()}"/>

But this makes it add more items to the XML-CDR and i think the best way is
probably to just use the transfer times.