[Freeswitch-users] SIP Header Via - IP Wrong

T Fred Farmington tfred31 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 23:19:42 MSD 2015

Thank you for your reply.

Currently the external_sip_ip and internal_rtp_ip are set to the default  stun   domain

I went into the sip_profiles/external.xml
Previous settings:
     sip_ip = $$(local_ip_v4)
     rtp_ip = $$(local_ip_v4)
changed settings to Public IP
     sip_ip = 107.1.nnn.nnn
     rtp_ip = 107.1.nnn.nnn
I then did a ReStart of the  FS Service  so as to ensure that the new values were applied

With those new values in place I attempted a call to the outside which failed as before (fast-busy)
I then went into the log and did not see where FS made any attempt to send any SIP Header to the SIP Trunk at all.
That is a change since before it was sending, but just not the correct info.

When I returned the values to their previous settings (ReStart, et al) , the log showed that the SIP Header was indeed sent, just with the wrong info.

Just for FYI purposes:   This FS Server is running Windows 2012 R2
Also in   sofia  status   I see where the  In-House IP is showing and not the Public IP  (I don't know if this is correct or not)