[Freeswitch-users] Don't forget!! There's an OpenSIPS Summit May 12 & 13 in Amsterdam!

Alex Goulis agoulis at opensips.org
Fri Apr 17 19:35:54 MSD 2015

We still have a little room left!

The OpenSIPS Project is hosting our first European summit on May 12 & 13
2015 at the Westcord Fashion Hotel in Amsterdam!

With the release of OpenSIPS 2.1 we'll have so much to cover that we've
decided to make this a 2 day event.

You can get more information about the summit at:
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-2015Amsterdam-Schedule

For beginners, get answers to questions like:

  * why OpenSIPS is the right choice for you network
  * what are the OpenSIPS capabilities, features and limits
  * how to extend, expand and enhance your SIP service with OpenSIPS

Seasoned professionals can:

  * Learn about new modules and features
  * Discuss advanced topics
  * Discuss the development roadmap for OpenSIPS

Speakers include:

  * Alexandr Dubovikov - Founder of Homer Sipcapture project
  * Pete Kelly - Sourcevox
  * Dan Christian Bogos - ITsysCOM
  * Tijmen de Mes - AG Projects

Hotel information:
http://www.westcordhotels.com/sea/westcord-fashion-hotel-amsterdam

Conference schedule:
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-2015Amsterdam-Schedule#toc1

Information on previous summits:
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summits

We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!

-The OpenSIPS Project Team