[Freeswitch-users] Dynamic local_stream?

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 03:01:53 MSD 2015

You can just playback those files or set them as ringback tone or hold
music. Local stream is optimizing the playback so that the source file is
read only once, and it restarts from the position it stopped last time. If
it's not needed or not critical, you can just playback individual files
instead.