[Freeswitch-users] transfer on fail in originate string for A Leg

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 20:27:33 MSD 2015

Hello,
Continue on fail works if you run it from the dial plan. When I originate
there's no dial plan associated with the first leg and hence it hangs up
anyways. This variable transfer_on_fail works good, all it needs is a
string which will be true for all hang up causes except NORMAL_CLEARING and
things should be fine.

- Jayesh