[Freeswitch-users] Cannot call OUT

T Fred Farmington tfred31 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 00:38:02 MSD 2015

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I am not clear on what you mean by:   "Careful with that axe"

I am not intending to be 'dumping' on anyone nor am I complaining about FS.

I am merely trying to indicate what I do or do not find in the log files because I am confused.
I have tried what was presented in the info and it appears to not be working for some reason.

I guess that I am used to clearly defining what is seen so that others might understand what I am experiencing - with the hopes that they might be able to advise me and/or offer suggestions towards a resolution.

TF