[Freeswitch-users] Feature Comfort Noise to select different codecs on both legs of a Call

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:37:09 MSD 2015

Your problem isn't related to comfort noise, just standard codec
negotiation.

The b-leg will offer the codecs in outbound-codec-prefs on the outbound
sofia profile. You can use the absolute_codec_string variable in the
dialstring to override that. The behaviour is slightly different if you
have disable-transcoding enabled (then the bleg will only offer the aleg
codec).