[Freeswitch-users] Mod_xml_radius - not able to establish a voicemail call

Борисов, Дмитрий / Dmitriy Borisov bordmi at rarus.ru
Wed Apr 8 14:36:00 MSD 2015

yes, why not? In your radius set it, and it will come in sight in directory
like this:
<section name="directory">
<domain name="..">
<groups>
<group name="default">
<users>
<user id="...">
<variables>
<variable name="user_context" value="...your value..."/> or may be (in some
RADIUS) <variable name="user_context" value="user_context=...your
value..."/>
</variables>
</user>
</users>