[Freeswitch-users] Transfer/shift calls from one freeswitch to other freeswitch box

Varghese Paul varghesepaul87 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 01:30:53 MSD 2015

Hi Luiz,

Thanks for your answer. But my use case is different. I don't want to
bridge calls b/w two freeswitch boxes. I wanted to shift/replace the call
in Freeswitch A to Freeswitch B.

As I stated in my previous mail I wanted to achieve this use case for
maintaining the Freeswitch servers in production. I am running freeswitch
as a conference server and I wanted to transfer this conference into other
conference server for restart/reboot the serivces in the machine.

call/conference to other Freeswitch Box B ---> Do the maintance in
Freeswitch Box A

I am not sure whether I can achieve this in Freeswitch.

Regards

Varghese Paul

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 2:17 PM, Luiz Fernando Softov <fernando at softov.com.br