[Freeswitch-users] is there a group_confirm_timeout setting?

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 00:10:36 MSD 2014

Thanks for that. I tested that and it appears to control the delay between
reading of the supplied wav file.

<action application="set" data="group_confirm_read_timeout=10"/>
<action application="set"
data="group_confirm_file=prompts/ToAcceptThisCall.wav"/>

group_confirm_read_timeout=10 will reduce the time between plays of
ToAcceptThisCall.wav

OK not to worry. I will use some Lua.

<action application="set" data="group_confirm_key=exec"/>
<action application="set" data="group_confirm_file=lua
inbound_confirm_exec.lua"/>

Lua ---- > session:execute("ivr","ppn_ivr_to_accept_call_from");

That ivr has  max-timeouts="3" so that limits the time we will prompt for
response nicely.

Easy enough - its just I am on a mission to use the dialplan as much as
possible.

Thanks again.