[Freeswitch-users] BLF Lamps flashing orange

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Wed Sep 24 20:44:28 MSD 2014

This is not a helpful answer.  I'm suspicious there's something in the
firmware.  I'm experiencing the same problem on a new Asterisk installation
so this might not be FreeSWITCH specific.  Most of the phones work
perfectly but mine has a flashing orange light on one extension that won't
clear with factory resets, etc.

Darren Wiebe