[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH with rabbit mq

Vladimir Ralev vladimir.ralev at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 09:50:28 MSD 2014

Hi, It shouldn't affect performance at all. CDR events are usually 2-3 per
call max. Kazoo record CDRs based on CHANNEL_DESTROY and it travels
FreeSwitch->mod_kazoo(mod_erlang)->epmd->ecallmgr->RabbitMQ/AMQP (fanout at
that iirc) -> multiple consumers (CDR app is one of them). Rabbit is by far
the most robust link in this scenario in my experience.