[Freeswitch-users] mod_sofia crashes on init

Leo Noordergraaf leo.noordergraaf at deanconnect.nl
Wed Sep 17 19:24:46 MSD 2014

Hi,

Spent most of today chasing a freeswitch crash.
I updated my debian 7 environment and installed freeswitch git tag 1.4.7.

Freeswitch crashes when initializing mod_sofia with the odbc-dsn parameter.
I can access the database using isql so my odbc.ini is ok.

The issue is the MULTI_STATEMENTS option.
When I leave it out, freeswitch continues but produces an error that the option is required.
When the option is set, freeswitch crashes.

How can I resolve this?

Regards,
Leo Noordergraaf