[Freeswitch-users] skinny issue

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Tue Sep 16 01:03:45 MSD 2014

Actually, scratch that, I just had the <variables> section in the wrong place in the user directory entry when I tested it.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<include>
   <user id="SEP00115Cxxxxxx">
     <params>
       <param name="a1-hash" value="InvalidHash"/>
     </params>
     <variables>
       <variable name="SKINNY_TESTING" value="TESTING_VALUE"/>
     </variables>
     <skinny>
       <params>
         <param name="ext-pickup" value="pickup-NathanTest"/>
       </params>
       <buttons>
...snip...
       </buttons>
     </skinny>
   </user>
</include>

That will succesfully set that variable for the outgoing calls. I don't know that it will actually work for setting a
context though - likely not.

-- Nathan