[Freeswitch-users] Logging commands

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 04:27:21 MSD 2014

Those are excellent ideas Steven, thanks!

I am thinking of implementing the configurability by adding the strings or
regex patterns to the config file.  Only commands that contain those
patterns will be logged.  It's been a looooong time since I worked with C,
so this may take me a bit of time.

One question that'll need to be decided - should I allow regex patterns in
the config file or just a list of strings that will be compared to the
command + api_str using simple stristr.  What do you think?

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org