[Freeswitch-users] Where can I find the documentation for mod_xml_curl biding=directory api

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Sep 6 02:08:10 MSD 2014

I'm not sure it's that complicated. FWIW, in the FreeSWITCH 1.2 book there
is a good explanation starting on page 220. The wiki page you reference
looks like it's still a work in progress so I would check the old wiki
mod_xml_curl page
<https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_curl#Section:_directory> for
possible other information. However, as long as the request has enough
information for your server to act upon and respond with the appropriate
XML then you're good. If you still feel like there's something lacking for
documentation then perhaps you could pose a very specific question here
whose answer you didn't find on the wiki.

-MC