[Freeswitch-users] Outbound calling using originate

Jason Moran jmoran at secureachsystems.com
Fri Sep 5 00:25:16 MSD 2014

Hopefully you figured your problem out Guillermo.  In my javascript/spidermonkey code, once avmd detected a beep I changed a global variable. Every piece of code following any audio output checked that variable – if it was triggered it skipped doing whatever it would have done and the call flow was finally diverted to a piece that gracefully handled what to do when avmd was detected.  In my case I left a message on the VM, but in your case it may even be easier if you are just trying to hang up.

Jason