[Freeswitch-users] Compile errors 600+

Andre andretodd at verizon.net
Thu Sep 4 18:11:39 MSD 2014

HI, I just downloaded the last master and when I go to compile it I am
getting over 600 errors. I'm wondering if a reswig is needed?

I know I should open a ticket but I was hoping someone could fix this real
fast..

Visual studio 2012

Error      536        error C2894: templates cannot be declared to have 'C'
linkage        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
11.0\VC\include\xtr1common  208        1               mod_managed

Error      564        error C2894: templates cannot be declared to have 'C'
linkage        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
11.0\VC\include\xtgmath.h       74           1               mod_managed