[Freeswitch-users] RECOVERY_ON_TIMER_EXPIRE + Changing Hangup Cause

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 00:07:34 MSD 2014

Did you look at the whole sip trace?  This sounds like a typical missing
ack scenario.
Sometimes the Contact in one of the packets or other routing issues cause
the other end to send the ack to the wrong place.
When the sip stack doesn't get the ack, it aborts the call even though
media was up.

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+