[Freeswitch-users] HA capabilities

Danny Gershman danny.gershman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 01:24:19 MSK 2014

I’m delving into the world of FS HA and I realize this means a lot of
different things to different people.  I guess there might even be some
undocumented flux even as with any open source project it moves faster than
the docs.

A couple (2) of questions:

1) I’ve installed ODBC and have following the HA documentation but when I
make a call I’m not seeing any rows being populated in the sip_dialogs
table.  I do know that my connection works because I see data in
sip_registrations table.  Is there some other module that I need enabled?
I have “track-calls” enabled in my sip profile.

2) Does “track-calls” work for conferences?

--Danny