[Freeswitch-users] Issue with WebRTC calls and Firefox 34-beta

Chad Pilkey capilkey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 00:09:27 MSK 2014

We have noticed an issue on our BigBlueButton servers where people using
WebRTC and Firefox 34-beta can send their audio, but they aren't receiving
any audio back. It looks like Firefox is sending "c=IN IP4 0.0.0.0" in the
SDP, whereas in previous version of Firefox it would provide an IP address
on the c line. Is it possible that Freeswitch sees the 0.0.0.0 in the SDP
and chooses to just receive only? We are seeing this problem on both
Windows and Mac machines.

The full client log can be found here, http://pastebin.com/8JX3PwEP, and
the output from fs_cli can be found here, http://pastebin.com/8nuF5e8e.

We use sip.js in the browser and I had originally posted the question to
their mailing list and the change in the "c" line was pointed out there. My
post can be found here,
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sip_js/tuGdbE4ryWs/dKu-KfUlSYEJ.

Chad