[Freeswitch-users] Help Required for Outbound call

Manish Talwar manish.talwar at zaristo.com
Mon Oct 27 14:52:26 MSK 2014

Hi,

As you suggested, I have tried to make a call. I am able to call from our IVR app to SIP ID (FSClient). But I got some problem while calling to mobile number.

We are trying to integrate Nexmo a third-party system? for calling to mobile (Domestic or International call both), we have creating an account in Nexmo and added one US number in Nexmo panel. As per Nexmo details,I have make the changes in FreeSwitch and added Gateway file under Sip_Profile/External folder & configured default FreeSwitch dialplan (01_example.com.xml and 01_custom.xml) .

When I make a call to a mobile number, its running a dialplan:

Dialplan: portaudio/5000 Action bridge(sofia/gateway/192.168.1.140/19818753995)?

and after that its hangup and throw an error as:

2014-10-27 16:54:01.232344 [INFO] mod_dptools.c:3234 Originate Failed.  Cause: NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE

Please find the log for this call and also gateway & configured dialplan as an attachment and suggest me what do I need to  for making a call to mobile number.

Thanks,

Regards,
Manish Talwar