[Freeswitch-users] (no subject)

Michel Brabants michel.brabants at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 12:59:40 MSD 2014

Hello,

my first thought would of course be that they are referring the calls to
their phones, but maybe you checked this already. Of course, they need to
have a working call-setup before they can do a refer. Of course, they had
the password, so they could just register their phones and setup the
initial invite and then refer the call to their phone permanently, before
customer's phone registers again. Anyway, it's just a thought.

Michel