[Freeswitch-users] How to see if Freeswitch is transcodin

Florent Krieg flokrrr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 20:52:16 MSD 2014

Hi Karl,

You can for instance run a 'show channels' in the CLI, find out the two
uuids related to both legs of your call and check the codec used for each
of them, if it's the same then there's no transcoding (assuming ptime is
identical on both sides as well).
I'm pretty sure there must be a better way to do it, but I disabled
transcoding on my FS profiles so that's what I firstly thought about.

Florent