[Freeswitch-users] Disabling autonat/external access

charles.colbourn at ovic.co.uk charles.colbourn at ovic.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 11:15:43 MSD 2014

Nope. On a private network using a small business xDSL circuit. We
don't have a DMZ, we don't do any local hosting. Just a basic off the
shelf broadband circuit. Freeswitch is installed on my desktop PC. The
local network is on an 192.168 numbering scheme, so there's no direct
route from the outside to my desktop machine.

As far as I know (I didn't set it up) the firewall config on the
router blocks all inbound traffic except return traffic.

I've been assuming something related to uPNP is going on. I'll try and
get the guy who looks after the router to disable uPNP - to my mind it
should be switched off anyway.