[Freeswitch-users] Free switch to ONLY handle RTP?

Malcolm Lockyer malcolm.lockyer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 11:10:48 MSD 2014

Well, that's the ultimate plan. At the moment A is hugely complicated
and tangled, and I think the easiest way to get started is to start
swapping out some of B. It all needs to be replaced, but I can't do a
big re-write/big bang type job.

Writing a c module and/or linking to FreeSwitch and doing stuff that
way isn't a problem if it turns out to be necessary.

Thanks anyway,
-Malcolm