[Freeswitch-users] Manual generation of CDRs

Dan Christian Bogos danb.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 18:51:13 MSD 2014

Neven,

It is important to not misunderstand the sip looping I am proposing with
loopback endpoint of FreeSWITCH.
In terms of consequences, I guess it depends on how you do it but if you
do not proxy media through that profile and maybe use even another sip
profile for the looping (goes in separate thread) I think it is safe to
say that very small processing penalties occurs extra.
In terms of how you do it, you need to see it as a normal call
generation, something like this:

sofia/internal/1000 at mydomain.com;fs_path=sip:127.0.0.1

DanB