[Freeswitch-users] DND emulate key system

Kevin Wormington kworm at sofnet.com
Thu Oct 9 23:25:07 MSD 2014

Hi,

I am wanting to emulate key system behavior of having a BLF key indicate
when an extension is on DND.  I realize this is not strictly what BLF
is.  I'm assuming that the DND keys of the phones (yealink) would have
to be programmed to send * codes for DND on/off that would call dialplan
entries to set presence along with some component to fire the event for
the presence message so phones with the BLF keys would all get updated.
  Before I dig into this under the hood I wanted to ask if others had
already done this?

Thanks,

Kevin