[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail Behavior

Siri MM sirimmfs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 04:42:23 MSD 2014

Thanks Michael,

If I were to add the passcode, caller will be prompted for the passcode.
After getting rid of login_keys, I don't observe this behavior anymore.

Could you please help me understand the login_keys feature better? Why
should a caller be provided access to the voicemail box of a callee - that
too when he is supposed to leave a recording? If one wanted to access
his/her own voicemail box, then I thought the voicemail application
with data="check
default $${domain}" would suffice..