[Freeswitch-users] how to add to sip To/Contact/Invite uri on outbound call?

Dušan Dragić dragic.dusan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 10:54:26 MSD 2014

I don't think sip_invite_parms, sip_invite_contact_params, and
sip_invite_to_params do what you need. They append params to the
invite request line, contact: and to: uris after the domain part. You
need to append to the user part.
Also, after looking at the blog post and RFC4904, there's no need to
change the To: field.

I haven't tried it, but for Contact uri maybe you can use sip_contact_user:

export sip_contact_user=${sip_contact_user};tgrp=TG1-1;trunk-context=example.com

On 7 October 2014 20:05, Nathan Neulinger <nneul at mst.edu> wrote:
> For others/searching benefit - found the sip_invite_parms, sip_invite_contact_params, and sip_invite_to_params variables
> that seem to do what is needed.
>
> Unfortunately, in my circumstance, looks like it wouldn't be feasible to use without our SIP provider having to trust us
> to not spoof billing due to how their systems are set up.
>
> -- Nathan
>
> On 10/06/2014 03:45 PM, Nathan Neulinger wrote:
>> Is there any way to add a parameter to the outbound uri via dialplan variables? In particular, I'm wanting to
>> investigate setting a 'tgrp' and 'trunk-context' value on some outbound calls.
>>
>>       http://www.markholloway.com/blog/?p=352
>>
>> -- Nathan

>> Nathan Neulinger                       nneul at mst.edu
>> Missouri S&T Information Technology    (573) 612-1412
>> System Administrator - Architect

>> consulting at freeswitch.org
>> http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com
>>
>> Official FreeSWITCH Sites
>> http://www.freeswitch.org
>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org
>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>

>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>> http://www.freeswitch.org

> Nathan Neulinger                       nneul at mst.edu
> Missouri S&T Information Technology    (573) 612-1412
> System Administrator - Architect

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

Dušan Dragić