[Freeswitch-users] ASR Barge-in

Alex Lake alex at digitalmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:29:52 MSD 2014

I have a very modest requirement for some ASR.
Having played with the PocketSphinx demo and been somewhat underwhelmed,
I'm dubious as to whether or not it could do this simple app:

Freeswitch will place a call to a number and, when answered, starts
playing some soundfile. The recipient of the call can press "1" to
accept the call or "2" to reject it. I'd like them also to be able to
say "accept" or "reject".

The trick here is that they could be saying this while the message is
being played - so there could be a bit of echo on the line.

Do the panel think this is possible?