[Freeswitch-users] Sofia.c:2820 Error Creating SIP UA for profile: internal

Guilherme Dantas guilherme.dantas at inovax.com.br
Mon Oct 6 19:28:53 MSD 2014

Hello,

This my first trial in the configuration of my SIP server under a virtual
Windows Server R2 2012. I am getting the following error:
2014-10-06 12:17:22.297515 [ERR] sofia.c:2820 Error Creating SIP UA for
profile: internal
(sip:mod_sofia at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060;maddr=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;transport=udp,tcp)

I already checked by the command “echo $${Local_ip_v4}” that the Freeswitch
is detecting my IP correctly. I also tried to use change my IP Address to
127.0.0.1 in the file VAR.XML (conf folder). I still get the same error. Out
of my virtual machine, with all the default configuration files the
Freeswitch initialize with no errors.

Any suggestion? How could I solve this problem?
Thanks in advance,

 <http://www.inovax.com.br/> Description: Description: www.inovax.com.br

Guilherme Vieira Dantas - Estagiário

 <mailto:guilherme.dantas at inovax.com.br> guilherme.dantas at inovax.com.br

Skype: inovax5554

  _____

Rua Paulo Emídio Barbosa, 485, Quadra 1, Centro de Excelência TIC

Ilha da Cidade Universitária Rio de Janeiro RJ - CEP 21941-907