[Freeswitch-users] whitepages.com

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Fri Oct 3 21:28:38 MSD 2014

I had been using whitepages.com through the mod_cidlookup API, but it
seems to be not working anymore. Browsing through the whitepages.com
web site, I can't find any support for their old 1.0 API. They used to
offer API access free for a limited number of lookups, but now they
only mention their PRO API (version 2.0) that has a free trial period,
but then has a monthly subscription.

I'm already subscribed to opencnam.com, and Flowroute is also giving
me CNAM on incoming calls, so I don't think I need a 3rd. The reason I
was keeping whitepages.com is that they seemed to have nicer looking
names than opencnam.com (mixed case, etc.)

Is any one else using the free version of whitepages.com?

--
Steve