[Freeswitch-users] echo cancellation and mod_conference

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Sun Nov 30 14:43:01 MSK 2014

Hi.  I have some sip callers who call in on what are apparently bad
lines and get echo when calling into conferences -- not freeswitch ones
yet.  So, I am wondering in mod_conference  is there any attempt to do
echo cancellation, if so I will try to have them call into an fs one
instead.  Its intermittent, so I wanted to find out first before I test.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici