[Freeswitch-users] mod_verto behind NAT

Ciprian Dosoftei ciprian.dosoftei at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 19:13:59 MSK 2014

Hi,

I am dealing with a NAT situation related to mod_verto. The switch is
hosted in EC2 and the configuration works great with mod_sofia (both for
receiving calls from our SIP providers and via webRTC clients).

However, the counterpart configuration for mod_verto fails to expose the
external IP address in the SDP. Here's the mod_verto configuration we're
using:

http://pastebin.com/4PDMXvW6

I can confirm the external RTP IP is set properly, however here's the
returned SDP:

http://pastebin.com/3vzyihRp

The verto client is running behind NAT as well, but this doesn't seem to be
the root of the problem as Sofia's own implementation of webRTC works fine.
It is effectively sending its media to 10.178.x.x rather than the switch's
public IP address.

Please advise, thank you.

--
Best Regards,
Ciprian Dosoftei

The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and may
contain privileged and/or confidential material. If you are not the
intended recipient, kindly contact the sender and delete the message.

Any disclosure, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited without the expressed permission of the sender.