[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: How to provide ringback tone while transferring a parked call

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 18:26:11 MSK 2014

just in case if you're interested, here's a slightly more complex example:
https://github.com/xlab1/go-fs-secretary-prototype

It accepts the inbound call, plays the music, then makes an outbound call
and requests DTMF input, and then bridges them together. So, you have the
possibility to do something more with the outbound call, like searching for
the user on multiple phones, or finding the free agent in a call center,
etc.